I attended Mount Holyoke and Dartmouth Colleges for my undergraduate degree and I graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Southern California with a Masters in Social Work (MSW). I earned my doctorate in psychoanalysis (Psy.D.) from the Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis.
I have been running a private practice working with adolescents and adults for more than a decade. I got my start as a primary therapist at Oceanaire, a residential treatment facility for eating disorders where I provided individual therapy multiple times a week for each of my clients and ran process groups, a sexuality group, and a cognitive behavioral (CBT) group. At The Gathering Place, a bereavement center, I provided individual short-term and group therapy to those who lost a loved one. At the USC Counseling Center I worked with undergraduate and graduate students providing short-term psychodynamic and cognitive behavioral therapy and ran a social confidence group. At the Older Adult FACTS program I provided in-home psychodynamic therapy to older adults struggling with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Member of the Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis (ICP)
- Former Board Member for the ICP South Bay Extension Program
- Member of the International Association of Relational Psychoanalytic Professionals (IARPP)
- Former Secretary for the Eating Disorder Coalition of the South Bay
- Former National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA) Treatment Provider
- Former Member of the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP)
- NASW National Association of Social Workers